In recent years there have been numerous scientists and scientific agencies discussing the challenges with global warming and suggesting ways to remediate further global warming from occurring.
These solutions, labeled as “geoengineering”, range from the realistic and possible, to the clearly impossible and absurd.
The question is: Is geoengineering currently being advertised as a ‘proposed solution’ when in reality geoengineering is already taking place? If geoengineering is occurring, is it a reasonable strategy to combat global warming, or is it a potentially catastrophic measure that has lethal consequences?
Lastly, is the intent of geoengineering being advertised to the general public as a way to stop the problems associated with global warming, when in actuality there are other agendas taking place?
The massive elephant in the room is that geoengineering programs are real; they are currently being deployed across the globe and have been for at least several decades.
Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering (SAG) and Solar Radiation Management (SRM) are programs designed to saturate the stratosphere with reflective aerosols through the use of modified jet aircraft. Unfortunately, most scientists are either turning a blind eye to SAG and SRM, or are simply misleading the public intentionally as to their existence.
These programs are stated in numerous patents and documents (about 150), are openly discussed in U.S. Congressional hearings on weather modification, and are outlined by numerous scientific agencies including the Royal Society, the United Nations, and the UK Meteorological Society.
Those unconvinced of the current deployment of such aerosol campaigns need only look more closely at the available data now accumulating across the globe. An objective analysis on just the surface can convince even those who are most skeptical that indeed geoengineering is occurring and there are devastating effects taking place.
1) Consistent horizon-to-horizon aircraft trails that slowly expand and merge until the entire sky is often covered with a blanket of artificial cloud.
Bright trails that seem to dissipate (but leave the sky a silvery white, often with “cob web” like wispy clouds) appear to be yet another method of dispersing geoengineering particulates.
2) Elements such as Barium, Aluminum, Strontium, and Manganese showing up in lab tests of precipitation in lethal quantities across the globe. For example, a lab test for a single rain event taken in Shasta County, California in 2006 measured 7 parts per billion (ppb) for aluminum, already high, and less than five years later at the same location a single rain event measured 3450 ppb for aluminum. This is an increase of nearly 50,000%.
3) According to the California Air Resources Board (CARB), which has studied aerosols migrating from China and other locations around the globe, elevation in aluminum ratings are NOT due to any aerosols that may be migrating from China due to their industry.
4) Tests have determined that the soil PH has been so radically changed in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, that tests from Shasta and Siskiyou Counties for example, have changed as much as 15 times toward alkaline.
5) Aquatic insect populations have been severely affected by metal contamination in the formerly pristine watershed in regions of northern California. Aquatic insect population has declined as much as 95%, according to 35-year US forest Service veteran biologist Francis Mangels.
6) “Global dimming” — the reduction in the amount of global direct sunlight that reaches the earth’s surface -– has increased 20% due to reflective metal particulates in the atmosphere reflecting sunlight.
7) Global drought is now the norm with few exceptions.
8 ) Verified massive ozone holes are now present over the northern and southern hemispheres.
9) Atmospheric conductivity has increased radically, thus leaving the earth more prone to increased lightning strikes.
10) The Arctic Methane Emergency Group (AMEG) has recently called for “emergency war-time-scale geoengineering” to avert a planetary emergency unfolding in the Arctic — an attempt to stop the imploding Ice cap and methane mass expulsion.
11) The US military has repeatedly stated its intense interest in such programs for strategic military purposes, i.e. “Owning The Weather By 2025″ (pdf here).
Some may be shocked to know that the above examples exactly match the expressed goal of numerous geoengineering patents. In addition, the metals that are showing up all over the globe also precisely match the elements named in numerous geoengineering patents.
It does not appear that this bombardment of toxic materials (notably aluminum, barium, strontium) is decreasing either; on the contrary, it appears to be increasing rapidly. Unfortunately, many government officials, including Obama Science advisor John Holdren, have openly stated their support for global aerosol geoengineering.
In the midst of all this metal showing up in our soil and water, our forests are suffering huge losses. Forest fires are out of control around the northern hemisphere. At of the end of August, over 74,000,000 acres burned in Siberia alone.
Many other countries have had prolonged states of emergency from record wild fires as well. Drought, the main consequence associated with geoengineering aerosols, also is reaching an epidemic level this year.
It is important to understand how forest fires and drought apply to geoengineering. In addition to robbing the environment of moisture, an atmosphere saturated with geoengineering particulates also increases atmospheric conductivity. With the forests at record low moistures levels due to the drought this year, the effects of the SAG and SRM have proved a devastating combination as dry-lighting strikes have become widespread, thus fueling spontaneous wildfires.
Clearly, with geoengineering, the weather on the earth can be modified by the timing and quantity of particulates being sprayed into the environment. This begs the question of the true intent of geoengineering.
Is it a potential way to gain power via control of the weather rather than a proposed solution to prevent global warming? It appears as though the primary motivation for pursuing geoengineering by the U.S. military may be the strategic advantage of weather modification during times of war.
Controlling the weather creates a powerful force multiplier for a nation’s military during a conflict. For example, if one nation were able to ground an entire country’s air force because of severe weather, or create a drought so bad that a nation is weakened internally and rebellion against its leaders takes place, a nation could win a war before firing the first shot.
The U.S. military historically has been vocal about the desire to be able to modify the weather going back to the 1940’s, when they partnered with General Electric, which was researching weather modification at that time. F
or the third time, the president of Iran has stated that he believes his country is the victim of ongoing NATO weather-modification assaults that have left his country in a dire state of drought.
Officials in Pakistan also have made similar accusations. Recently, when the government of Thailand drug its feet in regard to granting a new base in their country for the U.S. to “monitor” weather changes (conduct weather modification?) they were decimated by record flooding. Coincidence?
Closer to home, don’t overlook the still-worsening drought decimating the continental U.S. Is it yet another coincidence that Monsanto (the world’s largest genetically modified seed company) has introduced its newest drought- and aluminum-resistant corn in the midst of this unfolding disaster?
One proposal to shade the Earth from the sun would place giant mirrors in space. The main problem with this concept is the immense cost and effort needed either to build and launch such reflectors or to construct them in outer space — the current cost to launch an object into low
Earth orbit runs into thousands of dollars per pound. Another would use blankets of dust to blot out the sun, just as clouds do for Earth. These offer the virtue of simplicity compared with mirrors, but run the risk of getting dispersed over time by solar radiation and the gravitational pull of the sun, moon and planets.
Now instead of having a dust cloud floating by itself in space, researchers suggest an asteroid could essentially gravitationally anchor a dust cloud in space to block sunlight and cool the Earth.