In a mirror to Anderson Cooper’s Sandy Hook counter intelligence operation ran on the American people, a popular online news host also uses straw man arguments to discredit real Sandy Hook shooting evidence.
The Young Turks are at it again literally referring to the alternative media as “lunatics” in their recent broadcast.
This is not the first time the controversial host has caused waves within the alternative media and what they term “truthers”. The host has a previous history of attacking radio talk show host Alex Jones.
The following was posted at the TYT Networks official website;
The Young Turks is the largest online news show in the world, covering politics, pop culture and lifestyle. The TYT Network is one of the Top 50 YouTube Partners, with over 30 million views a month and over 670 million total video views on The Young Turks YouTube Channel alone.
Young Turk (n),
1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party. 2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations.(American Heritage Dictionary)
An award-winning online broadcast, The Young Turks won the 2011 People’s Voice Webby Award for Best News & Politics Series, 2011 News/Politics Shorty Award, and Best Political Podcast 2009 at the Podcast Awards and Best Political News Site 2009 at the Mashable Awards. Additionally, The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur debuted on Current TV in December 2011.
All the while the host never mentions to his supposed vast audience any of the following key points:
- No surveillance footage was released from inside the school
- No mention that evidence and investigations have been sealed for 90 days by a State Superior Judge regarding Adam Lanza and his alleged mother
- No mention by the media that a Active-Shooter Drill was indeed taking place 14 miles down the road and at a nearby firehouse where most of the news footage was shot
- No mention by the press that Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police has been involved in multiple Active-Shooter Drills
- No mention of the press that Eric Holder and the Connecticut Governor met two weeks prior to the shooting as part of Operation Longevity
- No mention that the Governor admits on TV that he was recently told something like this would happen in his state
- No mention of the purple van fleeing the scene with multiple people in it wearing masks and nun outfits confirmed by police audio
- No one mentions that a local press agency the Newtown Bee got an interview with Sandy Hook Elementary’s principle the day of the shooting after it took place, however the mainstream claims the principle was shot dead
- No mention of the press that memorials and fundraisers were uploaded in advance on several different formats not only limited to Vimeo and twitter but websites as well including CNN’s website where we proved the day on the time date stamp was removed
- No children interviewed the day of the shooting heard gunshots
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – The shooting has lead to the largest push to limit the 2nd Amendment in the history of the United States
An open independent investigation can be found between the following links:
- (Updated) Evidence: Sandy Hook School Shooting Staged by Factions of US Government and Mainstream Media?
- Sandy Hook Shooting: Active-Shooter Drill Confirmed by Law Enforcement Raises Suspicion of False Flag Operation
- Sandy Hook Shooting Suspects ‘Last Seen on Stony Hill… Multiple People in a Van with Masks… One Appears to be Dressed in a Nun Outfit’