Enjoy, Coke. The soft drink maker has much to smile about on the advertising front: Coca-Cola was just named “the most effective brand in the world.”
Effie Worldwide announced this week that Coke has taken the top spot on its most effective advertiser list. Last year, McDonald’s topped the list. Coke was second.
I’m sure some of you have seen these facts before, but i saw them for the first time today and I am never going to drink Coke again.
1. In many states in the USA, the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after an mva.
2. You can put a T-Bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be completely dissolved in 2 days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl and let it sit for an hour or so, then flush. The citric acid in Coke removes all the from the toilet bowl.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome: Rub the bumper with a crumpled up piece of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil dipped in Coke.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6.To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt and leave for several minutes.
7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen grease stains without staining the clothes itself.
8. You can use Coke to clean road haze off your windshield.
9.To carry Coke syrup the commercial trucks must use the Hazardous-Materials place card reserved for HIGHLY CORROSIVE materials.
10. Place a nail in a can of Coke and the nail will be gone in 4 days.
11. The distributors of Coke have been using the Coke to clean the engines of their trucks for the past 20 years!
12. Coke is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteopoorosis, due to the phosphoric acid in the Coke.
If Coke can do all that…imagine what it can do to you body!